new Lesche digger

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got this new lesche today not predator tool one the but the (lesche brand) at the metal detector store for $52 with the belt holding case. There were other diggers but the other i was considering i wan't sure if the metal went all the way through the handle so i chose this one for the quality, but i bought it knowing the serrated edge is on the wrong side for me because that was the only one they had so i have to get use to it when the ground frost melts. And if you have any technique information on using this tool drop me a comment down below

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 769
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 567

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have 2 of them, i took a die grinder and cut in grooves on the other side so both edges have the grooves.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
By far the best digger on the market. It's made out of quality steel, not like the cheep Chinese imitation ones that the detector outlets sell.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a flimsy trawl user with a home made handle with a reverse curve,or erbenomic handle. or a piece of half inch conduit handle,works like a champ.If you fallow my drift.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions