Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trpnd35 said:
The all new gator digger is an awesome tool, I love mine. KellyCoChick treats you like a king

Used Mine all yesterday & today

& I Didn't bend it :headbang:

I Have to thank metdetdevl for Mine though :thumbsup:

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
trpnd35 said:
The all new gator digger is an awesome tool, I love mine. KellyCoChick treats you like a king

I got the new and improved Gator too. I'm thinking of putting a sharper edge on it, but it seems quite sturdy. Easily worth the $20 "secret sale" price.

Check it! Garrett ProPointers $112 on 5-11-11! Best price I've ever seen them.

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
trpnd35 said:

Used Mine all yesterday & today

& I Didn't bend it :headbang:

I Have to thank metdetdevl for Mine though :thumbsup:

Dan ROCKS!

Hasse

Apr 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500 com treasure Hound eagle eye / Ace 250 / Magnet Cobra Beach
I bought the detectors a year ago, shortly after I received a voucher for $ 30.00.
Does he still have value? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
Hey KellycoChick,

I just wanted to say that I got a ACE 150 from your guys company and love it I want to get a water prof cover for it as soon as I get the cash. I have found over 15 dollars in clad and some nice silver as well. I will be telling all my friends about your company. My ACE 150 was shipped on time and very fast this is one of the best company's I have order from and will be ordering the AT PRO when the ace pays for it self. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :hello2: :hello2:

Thanks,

Stan B

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stanski1980 said:
Hey KellycoChick,

I just wanted to say that I got a ACE 150 from your guys company and love it I want to get a water prof cover for it as soon as I get the cash. I have found over 15 dollars in clad and some nice silver as well. I will be telling all my friends about your company. My ACE 150 was shipped on time and very fast this is one of the best company's I have order from and will be ordering the AT PRO when the ace pays for it self. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :hello2: :hello2:

Thanks,

Stan B

Hey Stan!
Welcome aboard :) We are happy to have you as a customer. Let me know when you are ready to order anything-I'll cut a deal for you :) Thanks for the praise! We do a Rock Star Report every Friday and I put things like this in them so all 53 employees can see what people love about us!

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
KellycoChick said:
stanski1980 said:
Hey KellycoChick,

Thanks,

Stan B

Hey Stan!
Welcome aboard :) We are happy to have you as a customer. Let me know when you are ready to order anything-I'll cut a deal for you :) Thanks for the praise! We do a Rock Star Report every Friday and I put things like this in them so all 53 employees can see what people love about us!
Hey thanks I will let you know when I am ready to place my order :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

DevilDog812

Nov 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
thanks KellycoChick!
i just ordered the ProPointer w/ Bag :icon_thumright:
i was planning on getting it later, but might as well get it while it is on sale :D

it is always the first place i look when i need something for detecting

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
Hey KellcoChick,

I just wanted to thank your company once again when my order was shipped it came with the wrong digger and I sent a email to your company and in the next week a box showed up on my porch and i just sat it to the side I thought it was all my wife's school books. Well today she hands me this box and i open it up and there was the digger that was in my order and now i am just tickled to death. I am so glad that i decide to deal with your company I am going to be a long time customer you guys :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: oh by the way the digger was the Gator digger I will be testing it out this coming up weekend I will post my review under the gator digger for all to see.

Thanks one Happy customer,

Stan
ok here it is my gator digger in use dug the plug and a finish shot after got the trash out lol

Attachments

• Picture 1345.jpg
    Picture 1345.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 1346.jpg
    Picture 1346.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Picture 1347.jpg
    Picture 1347.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 180
OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stanski1980 said:
Hey KellcoChick,

I just wanted to thank your company once again when my order was shipped it came with the wrong digger and I sent a email to your company and in the next week a box showed up on my porch and i just sat it to the side I thought it was all my wife's school books. Well today she hands me this box and i open it up and there was the digger that was in my order and now i am just tickled to death. I am so glad that i decide to deal with your company I am going to be a long time customer you guys :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: oh by the way the digger was the Gator digger I will be testing it out this coming up weekend I will post my review under the gator digger for all to see.

Thanks one Happy customer,

Stan
let me know if the handle has any issue. One batch was wrong. I think we cleared all of them out-but let me know if not!

Enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread