Motorcycle riders

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
A few months ago someone posted (can't find the post anymore) about hauling you're gear with a bike so here's what I came up with. I get some pretty strange looks from folks but I can tell chicks really dig it! :laughing7: The wooden cradle comes off very fast without tools for when I'm not detecting and I have a cradle for my water detector as well. The basket lid has hinges of course so it can open and holds my breakdown scoop, waders and everything else I need plus it locks. Thanks for looking, Joe

Attachments

• holder.jpg
    holder.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 802

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is pretty cool, also looks like you got a sweet ride for going off road which is even better.

Now where are you going to put all that buried treasure on your bike when you find it? :laughing7:

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome rig!!! I was just going to inquire about the same thing. Because I am definitely going to get my rig together again (skipped it last year) . But his year with the price of gasoline going ballistic! First get the Motor-bike set up. I have a much heavier one than you! Which can be a drag. After that is set, I will work on setting up the moped. LOL.
PS what kind of bike is it? Single or twin, I am currently in the market for a nice smaller twin.
HH

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
Glad you guys like it. I feel like I'm coming out ahead now with my $finds$ and what I spend in gas to get me there. The bike is a Suzuki DR 650 single air cooled with 5 gal aftermarket tank and other goodies to make it just the way I like. I used to break the detector down and stuff everything in a backpack and that took a good chunk of time and got old quick. The new rig is lite so I hardly notice its there and it all mounts to a Billet Pro rack with grade 8 bolts.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this was going to be a post about how annoying motorcycle riders are...

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice setup , and with that bike you can go just anywhere you want to hunt. That is the kind of bike I am looking for.

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
bazinga said:
I thought this was going to be a post about how annoying motorcycle riders are...

No, but I bet you're gonna tell me about how annoying motorcycle riders are.

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bazinga said:
Probed said:
bazinga said:
I think it goes unsaid.
So I guess for a few lousy disrespectful detectorist in this hobby. YOU must think go around assuming all treasure hunters are numb-nuts like yourself!

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
um, what's wrong with bike riders? Used to ride one (have the scars to prove it), know several that ride one, want to ride one again. The reason I don't ride anymore... too dangerous in this area, cars don't lok out for you, been run off the road too many times cause they didn't see me.

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
bazinga said:
Probed said:
bazinga said:

I think it goes unsaid.
Why is it that when somebody makes a nice post some Turd has to throw a bomb on it?

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probed said:
bazinga said:
Probed said:
bazinga said:

I think it goes unsaid.

I saw that earlier and after having ridden for over 45 years I was tempted to say something. Then it occured to me to be a complete waste of time.
<---- Just use the ignore button.
Why is it that when somebody makes a nice post some Turd has to throw a bomb on it?

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
Harley Man, it amazes me when some 28 year old little boy gets the huevos to speak up like that to a man while hiding behind his keyboard. I would bet face to face he would be calling us Sir! Now go away little boy. :laughing7:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probed said:
Harley Man, it amazes me when some 28 year old little boy gets the huevos to speak up like that to a man while hiding behind his keyboard. I would bet face to face he would be calling us Sir! Now go away little boy. :laughing7:

I generally call them Keyboard Kommando's. Below is my definition I made up a long while back.

Keyboard Kommando: (pronounced) key-board kom-man-do, a noun, (s) plural; 1. One who vents his frustration out through the interent playing tough guy hiding behind their computer not man enough to face someone face to face. 2. One who has "little man" issues and takes his frustration out over the internet.

Attachments

• rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 682
  • rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 683

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say it to a motorcyclist's face, but when somebody can't respect someone's right to peace and quiet then it's doubtful they will handle the situation in an adult like manner.

Judging by your responses, your first reaction would be to fight to show how tough you are. Such a big man.

Please, all motorcyclists, make them quieter. Nobody wants to hear that crap.

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
No, You are a CYBER BULLY!!! Stomping your way into friendly threads making posts with the intent of causing havoc. I have read some of your older posts and they're all negative. You are a TROLL!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread