Out of friggin control!!!

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Out of friggin' control!!!

This is really pathetic, these things should come with an addiction warning for certain individuals! I was given a fisher2 for my birthday,was it only two weeks ago?, and swinging the damn thing is all I want to do. My life as I knew it before has ceased. and it's not like I've really found anything good yet, my very first coin was a 1954 wheatie, in not so great condition, then I found a 1960 rosie (SILVER!!!) the rest is pretty much trash, but I've been out there in the misting rain, near freezing temps, it must say something about my personality, but I'm not sure I want to know! At least I'm learning alot, and I did find two presidential tokens in my yard, so I can say I've "found history?" :laughing9: Buckshot and I just spent 3 hours around his house, and creek, and an old abandoned trashy yard. People are just nasty/trashy! nothing good found, but I'm ready to go again! :dontknow: The cats need fed, the house needs cleaning, the laundry needs done, BUT THERE ARE STILL SIGNALS IN MY YARD! What's a girl to do???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Out of friggin' control!!!

naturegirl said:
The cats need fed, the house needs cleaning, the laundry needs done, BUT THERE ARE STILL SIGNALS IN MY YARD! What's a girl to do???

All of those chores will still be there when you get home, :evil5: go detecting..... :icon_thumright:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well at least knock the bag of cat food over on the way out. :D The heck with the rest, go detecting. Before you know it there will be snow on the ground. :o

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing9:
Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa!
How awesome to get a Fisher metal detector for a birthday present!

Carmon~~

OP
OP
naturegirl

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009

Thanks Carmon, the detector you gave me broke, I tried not to mope too much, but... :dontknow:

Thanks for the moral support guys, you're right, "Damn the torpedos! full speed ahead!"

goodness, I'm even cussing alot now, what's next? :icon_scratch:

DirtSurgeon

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2011

... I'm even cussing alot now, what's next? :icon_scratch:
[/quote]

The Coinstar machine. :laughing7:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

after you knock the cat food over let he faucet drip a little in a bowl.With easy access to it. And then You go girl.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HA! You think you've got it bad now. Just wait 'till you start finding REALLY good stuff. At that point it is hopeless. :wink:

garrettman

Greenie
Mar 29, 2011
Mt. Pleasant, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250

Everyone I talk to, I tell them that if you go detecting one time you are hooked. I love the sport and go every chance I get. I can't get enough of it it seems. It is like eating peanuts, you can't get enough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread