Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2011
    ridley park pa

Santa sent me a garrett 250

well i guess I'm Santa or my visa!! , I'm hooked like a tuna ,went out for the first time with my son and i don't know who was having more fun. need to do some researching I live in outside Philadelphia and would love to pull up some old history out of the dirt, and why did it take me so long to get into this ? . there is history to be found.

us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    76 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Santa sent me a garrett 250

Santa Maria? I had no Idea Santa Claus worked in the Summer....You must have done something really good.

Charter Member
    us
    TerrySoloman.com

May 2010
    Congress, AZ - White Plains, NY
    Tesoro Cult Member - Tejon; Sand Shark; Lobo Super Traq; Vaquero; Cibola; Compadre - Minelab GPX 5000
    3488 times
    Metal Detecting

Quote Originally Posted by cesar
    well i guess I'm Santa or my visa!! , I'm hooked like a tuna ,went out for the first time with my son and i don't know who was having more fun. need to do some researching I live in outside Philadelphia and would love to pull up some old history out of the dirt, and why did it take me so long to get into this ? . there is history to be found.
    Welcome to metal detecting Cesar! You and your Son are in for a lifetime of adventure and quality time that you will both remember forever. You are starting with a very popular VLF detector, that is great for parks and shallow relics. Good luck and Happy Hunting! - Terry

us
    Dec 2010
    554 times

I really like my 250 too. I just got it a month ago.

Welcome to the forums!

us
    Oct 2004
    Minelab X-TERRA 50
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Welcome to the forum and addiction. You poor souls.

us
    Apr 2011
    ridley park pa

Quote Originally Posted by Terry ETex
    Welcome to the forum and addiction. You poor souls.
    Thank You. well now i have a feeling what drugs must do to you, Your thinking all day at work how to get out and find some cool stuff, you look at a old house a think have to find the owner to get on that property and that one and that one I'm sick .

Sponsors