Teknetics T2 6.5 version?

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is a 6.5................. should be the same units. They are probally power sellers. I would still rather spend a little more and trade with a local dealer.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farscape you really need to be careful as there are counterfeit detectors that have been hitting the market for awhile now .
You need to do everything you can to get the Serial number off the unit and call and find out if it is valid .
I'm not saying that it is a counterfeit but if it is new then that price is unreal .
Just thought I would let you know , and if they are not a dealer then your warranty may not work either so spending a little more and getting a detector from a dealer may save you a lot in the long run .

Just beware !

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I decided to pass on it anyway I was just curious why those particular ones were so much cheaper.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 6.5 is the best version as it combines all the "mechanical" upgrades from the better shaft, weather sealing etc and the improved software.

I've recently tried a higher range Whites machine from a foreign dealer who is reported to be only selling clone versions of Whites, Minelab etc and it fact it was a totally genuine Whites that performed if anything a little better than same model I had tried direct from the factory. When I first bought a Minelab Sovereign I paid half the list price. Suggestions were made of clones or stolen stock but it was just a case that the dealer was no longer going to be selling Minelabs so was not worried that he might get his supplies cut off for not keeping in line with the imposed pricing structure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread