dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wear cargo pants..and put the propointer in the cargo pocket and put my junk in the other...

when I detect in the woods i use the holster that it came with...

Take your propointer to Lowes or Home Depot and walk in with it...maybe show it someone so they know you didnt steal it...and tell them what you are looking for...I have done this multiple times with lightbulbs and other things that I want to buy...I never had any trouble.....that way you know what you are buying will fit the propointer....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck he could have gone to Home Depot or Lowes or even better made one out of old piece of jeans for nothing.....

CousinEddie

Mar 22, 2012
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was expecting to see a complaint about a machine. I've never seen a company get the "suck" rating due to a pin pointer holster. I also didn't realize this thread was over a year old, hahaha!! I'm sure he got the problem situated....

carfire

Tenderfoot
Sep 27, 2012
Pacific NW
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000, Garret Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My holster broke a few months after I bought my Pro Pointer. I emailed Garrett and asked where I could by buy a replacement and they sent me a new one for free. I was really impressed by their customer service, though I prefer other brands for actual detectors.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 1.5 years old, no reason to have this to continue to run over a holster for a pinpointer....

Thread is locked..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread