Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Thanks Modern Miner

Yes, he does have god advise and stories, but you should also read some of the works from Dano, and myself.

Just the other day Dano took the time to write out a whole glossary of metal detecting terms in the beach and shallow water section, a must read I say. See dictionary of water detecting terms", for full details. :thumbsup:

Between Dano and I we have covered enough topics to complete at least 2 books. :headbang:

I forgot to mention, most aren't about detecting :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Re: Thanks Modern Miner

spartacus53 said:
Yes, he does have god advise and stories, but you should also read some of the works from Dano, and myself.

Just the other day Dano took the time to write out a whole glossary of metal detecting terms in the beach and shallow water section, a must read I say. See dictionary of water detecting terms", for full details. :thumbsup:

Between Dano and I we have covered enough topics to complete at least 2 books. :headbang:

I forgot to mention, most aren't about detecting :tongue3:

If so many people didn't hate us and refused to laugh on principal...we'd be superstars! :laughing9:

Michaelangelo

Jun 9, 2009
Piedmont N.C.
Whole heartedly agree-very nice and informative article. Been keeping up with your exploits ever since we met at the Old North State Detectorists founding.
Keep up the good work Doug!! You are an asset to our hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread