Quick! Charge your batteries, shine your coil and pack for E. Orange, VT

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
First, read the article at http://www.rense.com/incredible.html The article deals mostly with all of the old Stutz automobiles that were discovered in sheds after the couple died. But if you're curious about the reason for my post, here's the news: "...Choosing to live low profile, and paranoid about tax collectors, Miller moved to the farm in VT, and took his collections with him. Most of his cash had been exchanged for gold and silver bars and coins, which he buried in various locations around the farm. ..."

While at the end of the above article they give a final tally of values, they don't specify whether the gold was coins, bars, etc. Same thing for the silver. It is not specified if they found the buried items and if they did what was found, quantities, values, etc.

When someone buries such items in more than one location chances are that they didn't leave detailed instructions on where each cache was buried or how much was buried so I don't think that the authorities found every cache. It is not explained how the authorities found out about the buried caches.

I don't know if strangers are allowed on the property especially geared for metal detecting. I leave all of those details to your curiosit. All I ask is that you keep us informed. Enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread