June 1 Rally in New York City

Dick Stout

Mar 23, 2006
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very dedicated group of detectorists are needing our help in New York city, and I hope those of you who live in the Northeast will take the time to help them out. To see more please go to my website, click on Latest News, and see the May 17, 19 and 20 posts. In my opinion this Rally has the potential to help all of use throughout the country.

Thanks,
DS
www.stoutstandards.com

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barnum said:
A very dedicated group of detectorists are needing our help in New York city, and I hope those of you who live in the Northeast will take the time to help them out. To see more please go to my website, click on Latest News, and see the May 17, 19 and 20 posts. In my opinion this Rally has the potential to help all of use throughout the country.

Thanks,
DS
www.stoutstandards.com

I really enjoyed your website DS! I am in White Plains, in Westchester County, New York (25-miles North of NYC). I plan to take the Metro-North Train into NYC for this demonstration when I learn more about the details. Please keep us updated - Thank You!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread