Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Garrett watersports!

Apr 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
    173 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Just wanted to say thanks!

Guys been reading alot of your posts & i gotta tell yah I learned alot for a nooob...Im just trying now to break outta the I only found a wheat penny barrier! I just purchased an Ace 250 & every little tip i read is dead on ...again thank you all!
    Just remember...what you miss today...I will find tomorrow!

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1215 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Just wanted to say thanks!

Welcome to Treasurenet HH Chug and Red
    We live to detect, we detect to live!

"It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

us
    TerrySoloman.com

May 2010
    Congress, AZ - White Plains, NY
    Tesoro Cult Member - Tejon; Sand Shark; Lobo Super Traq; Vaquero; Cibola; Compadre - Minelab GPX 5000
    3166 times
    Metal Detecting

Kayden! Just keep swingin' baby!
    Please visit my Website http://TerrySoloman.com

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    179 times

The best way to say "thanks" and put a little back into the site that's helping you so much is to take out a "charter membership".
    I don't say this in a nasty kind of way, just a practical one. A lot of work goes into making and keeping a site like this running, and also a lot of money, and for what many of us get from here, $20 a year is peanuts to us, but a great help and boon to the site owner.

There's no obligation to do so, many have probably been coming and learning here for years and never put a thing back into it, but i just feel it's the right thing to do. Your choice.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    991 times

I'm kind of in Dano's corner on this one, but my way of thinking is just a tad bit different. If you really are thankful for all you have learned, take the time and thank every individual on your thread that you have received good information from by name. Now, that is the way you show gratitude

us
    Jul 2010
    Central Florida
    A Propointer tied to a stick
    24 times
    Metal Detecting

Welcome aboard Kayden.

There is a wealth of information on the Ace 250 out there because those machines are so popular.

Make sure to drop a post occasionally and let us all know how you're doing with it!

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    2292 times

kayden, I so cleaned up with my first 250, you will be doing the same!
    Do stay checked in and good luck!
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

Sponsors