Kellyco makes MAJOR Change to honor those in the Armed Forces!!!

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the eve of Memorial day and largely due to the thread that got my wheels turning, I wanted to share a new Kellyco policy with all of you. After hearing about the shipping issues Military personnel have had, I went to Stu and asked him what we could do. We looked into it and here you go!

I'm SO proud to work for Stu Auerbach and Kellyco! Here is a letter he JUST sent me!

"Jamie,

Per our discussions I believe we should offer FREE shipping to all APO and FPO addresses.

We will have our shipping policy changed after this weekend.

Considering what we owe our service men and women, it is the least we can do."

Stu

So beginning Tuesday we will be offering FREE shipping to ALL APO and FPO addresses in the US. At Kellyco we are proud to have several staff members that have served our country-including Stu who served in the Korean conflict.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KellycoChick said:
On the eve of Memorial day and largely due to the thread that got my wheels turning, I wanted to share a new Kellyco policy with all of you. After hearing about the shipping issues Military personnel have had, I went to Stu and asked him what we could do. We looked into it and here you go!

I'm SO proud to work for Stu Auerbach and Kellyco! Here is a letter he JUST sent me!

"Jamie,

Per our discussions I believe we should offer FREE shipping to all APO and FPO addresses.

Stu

So beginning Tuesday we will be offering FREE shipping to ALL APO and FPO addresses in the US. At Kellyco we are proud to have several staff members that have served our country-including Stu who served in the Korean conflict.

:headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KellycoChick said:

"Jamie,

Stu

Awesome Ditto!!!! :icon_salut: :wav:

grover868

Greenie
Mar 31, 2011
So. Cal
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer SE Pro, DFX
Kellyco ROCKS!!!

I salute each and every member of our Armed Forces. YOU ROCK!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions