Any recommendations for a beach hunt....Gulf Coast????

jtinbc

May 31, 2011
I am a "Newbie" hunter, purchased a Whites Spectra V3 (for me), and a DFX for the hubby.....We are learning (& having a blast!!), but are wanting to plan a good beach hunt. Our nearest beaches are still recovering from Hurricane Ike, so we thought we could go somewhere farther, but have no idea what beaches would be good to check out. Any recommendations of ones to check out??? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: Thanks in advance!!!
jtinbc

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet forums. :hello:

I like the way you got the V3 for yourself and hubby gets the lil DFX. Don't worry about him as he will keep up with you as it is a good detector too.

It is hard to recommend a place to go with so many available. If you drive to far you could miss out on the goodies close by. Beach go'ers drop stuff all over the place and you just need to get the coil over it. Good Luck and remember it is all about the fun. Subscribe to Wester & Easter Treasures to get more fun out of the hobby. http://www.treasurenet.com/westeast/

Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread