New kid on the block

PaPa Smurf

Jun 11, 2011
Hay...I'm the new kid on the block, live in Foley, Al just nine miles from the beach, don't get out a lot due to health. over look any mistake that I make...OK...started hunting 11 years ago with a Garrett right out of the Box that did not work...but over the years I would keep at it and not finding anything...so I went to a White dealer and got me a new 6T, and hit $.60 cent in the some hold the first time out....took my grandson to the beach last week and he hit 25 cent the first swing, so I'm hooked and looking to learn from you all......

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PaPa Smurf said:
Hay...I'm the new kid on the block, live in Foley, Al just nine miles from the beach, don't get out a lot due to health. over look any mistake that I make...OK...started hunting 11 years ago with a Garrett right out of the Box that did not work...but over the years I would keep at it and not finding anything...so I went to a White dealer and got me a new 6T, and hit $.60 cent in the some hold the first time out....took my grandson to the beach last week and he hit 25 cent the first swing, so I'm hooked and looking to learn from you all......

PPS! I love it! We have to turn you into a "Pulses-Per-Second" hunter! :headbang: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions