Anyone use the nokta golden king dpr plus

Besola

May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Duke . I have a nokta golden king DPR plus about 6 mts but i think is a doogie one.I spend 3500£ but i am not please with.Go on You Tube and tap FAKE GOLDEN KING and u will see how DOGGIE is a golden king NGR

Last edited:

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not a scam like long Range Locators as it does work but the warning is that the full kit version that costs around £5000 can be had for half price a year later. For the average coin hunter or prospector its better to stick to the more conventional machines on the market and not expect one dector to do it all.

landman

Apr 27, 2005
New York
Detector(s) used
DRS Ground Exper
3 Foot Probe
Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone used a nokta
I went to YouTube and searched every and I mean every Nokta Golden King video and all that is
on YouTube is instructional videos. No one on there with a bad word.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to YouTube and searched every and I mean every Nokta Golden King video and all that is
on YouTube is instructional videos. No one on there with a bad word.

Sounds like there aren't very many users at all if you can't find anything beside instructional videos. Lack of popularity often stems from poor word of mouth. Who would want to spend their money on equipment and then spend time making videos with something they felt was inferior?

Any company that produces LRL can't be trusted in ANYTHING they make. If they are happy to rip you off with one thing, then why won't they rip you off with another just because it MAY be more legitimate.

Last edited:

landman

Apr 27, 2005
New York
Detector(s) used
DRS Ground Exper
3 Foot Probe
Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have not seen any LRL manufactured by Nokta.

meandrosw

Jan 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Number 1 in turkey - very good for gold and space - we love golden king dpr plus :)

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looked at this machine for years and never found any reliable evidence from "consumers" that the machine was all its cranked up to be. Did find one youtube video showing a couple of guys proving that a large gold chain didn't warrant a response from their machine. So who really knows.... or is there some secrete cabal of Nokia followers who are just keeping their mouths shut? ;)

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
110822b.mousetrap.jpg

meandrosw

Jan 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looked at this machine for years and never found any reliable evidence from "consumers" that the machine was all its cranked up to be. Did find one youtube video showing a couple of guys proving that a large gold chain didn't warrant a response from their machine. So who really knows.... or is there some secrete cabal of Nokia followers who are just keeping their mouths shut? ;)

point detector devices has produced good - R & D work very well - We love point detectors :)

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has produced good what?
Research and Development work very well.... for what?
*scratches head*

Glad you like what it is you like. So what detector are you or have you used meandrosw? The gold machine?

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just both one. Any tips on how to use it, wil be great appreciated

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread