Anyone know of a clad counter program for a mac OSX?

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
I actually had built a clad program online, as long as you had internet you could use it. You'd register a username and password and login, and manage all your clad, silver, gold, rings, relics, etc.

Not sure if I still have it up or not.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
xmarks73 said:
Anyone know of a clad counter program for a mac OSX? I found a couple I found a couple window based programs but nothing for a mac.

Thx 4 any help. :icon_thumleft:

You guys are kidding right? Seriously. I mean, I thought I was a nut just throwing all the clad I find in a five-gallon plastic jug. Are you guys telling me that you actually spend time putting your finds into some sort of computer record instead of being out on your headphones? Color me astonished!

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
I used to, haven't done it in two years. But it's a thrill at the end of the year to see like 504 pennies, 102 nickels, etc.

OP
OP
xmarks73

xmarks73

Jan 1, 2011
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to but no longer have the program. Its fun to see at the end of the year how change you pulled out of the ground. It does not take long at all. When I get in from a hunt I usually wash off what ever I found with water and just add them in the counter when I put them in the can. Only takes a few minutes and you have a running record of what you have stashed. Pretty cool!

thx relic hunter, i will have to check out your programs! :icon_thumleft:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
xmarks73 said:
I use to but no longer have the program. Its fun to see at the end of the year how change you pulled out of the ground. It does not take long at all. When I get in from a hunt I usually wash off what ever I found with water and just add them in the counter when I put them in the can. Only takes a few minutes and you have a running record of what you have stashed. Pretty cool!

thx relic hunter, i will have to check out your programs! :icon_thumleft:

OK, I can get behind that! :headbang: :thumbsup:

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
It's unfinished, but if people show interest in it, I will complete it and add a whole lot more stuff like a civil war section, a grand total section that can be printed, etc.

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
cool. I've just been dumping all my clad in a big zip lock back, and snatching the quarters out of gas rebates... :icon_thumright: it would be pretty fun to see a whole years totals to see how much we really pull out of the ground. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions