If I have a hole - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    Oct 2010
    37 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: If I have a hole

Best solution for you, rabbit , and trespasser....put up sign saying...."Big Hole is HERE"

Where there are Lawyers, there is Money to be made

us
    Mar 2007
    Michigan
    Whites V3i
    61 times

Don't mention anything about you digging a hole.....Hole? Oh that must have been dug by a woodchuck. I know nothing about a hole being there. I had no trespassing signs posted. Apparently the woodchuck was too stupid to read too so he trespassed, At least he didn't break his ankle. Go sue the DNR for letting too many woodchucks run loose. Like I say, I no nothing about no hole, I just know that you were on my land without my permission, I think you damaged my lawn. You need to compensate me....

us
    Jul 2007
    NC
    43 times

The Difference Between a Lawyer and a Catfish:

One is a bottom dwelling scum sucker.

The other is a fish.

us
    When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro...I am a wealth of mostly trivial information.....

Jan 2011
    Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
    Garrett Ace 350 and Propointer
    3387 times

Animals dig holes all the time, and people fall in them occasionally. The problem is that more often than not, the trespasser can sue, and win for injuries they sustained while breaking the law.....what a great system eh? If only the courts would tell them "Well you had no business being there to get hurt in the first place"
    "That's me, on the beach side combing the sand, metal meter in my hand, sporting a pocket full of change"...... NOFX

I collect military relics, mainly German and American, but interested in others as well, pre 1945 .. Always interested in adding to my collection

some of my antique photo collection : http://forgottonimages.tumblr.com/

dld
    us
    Apr 2010
    NE Fla
    ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
    2 times

dig your hole, put up a sign "don't step in Hole" high in a tree so you have to look up to see it.
    If some one steps in it you can say you had a sign warning about the hole

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    188 times

Always found these signs get a bit more notice and work well:

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3331 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

tresspassers will be shot and buried * on sight -- no one will be notified. --- a few dozen of those signs will tell folks how you really feel about tressspassing.

us
    Feb 2007
    East Central Florida WP
    Whites XLT / M6
    19 times

Here is a sing you can use.....

Hole? What hole?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Ray S ECenFL

us
    Dec 2010
    Central Illinois
    Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
    5 times

We live in Illinois and a couple years ago I read a article pertaining to your liability involving some one walking on a side walk adjoining your property.

It seems if you do not clean or clear a sidewalk (snow or any other kind of hazard) and some one falls and is injured you can not be held at fault as it is not your property but belongs to the city, but if you clean or clear those side walks to make it safer and a person falls and is injured you now become responsible for their injury's and can be sued .

So I now let the snow or other hazards pile up and let the city be sued. Rick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links