Build your own Package deal on a new Metal Detector!

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Better jump on this. Mike is the one of the best dealers in the country.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???

Nothing new in this concept...just another way of making you spend more money, on things you don't need ::) Bare Bones deals are the best...just my view.

littlebill31

Jul 2, 2011
Southern Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Ya, it's not a new concept, but when you call Mike, you call his cell phone and he's there. You talk to a guy who knows his stuff and doesn't have some answering service or get redirected to talk to some dude in the back, you talk to the owner.
What's the owner of Kellyco's cell phone number again?

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And I'm sure with Mike, you build your package, you get what YOU want, not what he wants you to have. I'm sure he'll package up a great set of headphones and a quality pinpointer of your choice for a great price... Stuff you'll actually find useful.

Mike, if the "better half" would allow me to do it, I'd hit you up for a GPX package before DIV...
Unfortunately, she said I have two detectors and I can't possibly need another.
So, I'll go into another DIV with a knife at a gun fight.

If I win the lottery, you'll be one of the first to know!!! ;D

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver Searcher said:
???

Nothing new in this concept...just another way of making you spend more money, on things you don't need ::) Bare Bones deals are the best...just my view.

I dont think Mike is trying to get you to spend more $ just letting you know you have more options. If you call us independent guys we will make a deal that fits you. Not some generic package deal of junk. If barebones is what you want, we can do that too!

We both hunt and sell detectors and know what is quality and what's not. We want to make you happy
and successful on your hunts. We are here answering questions and helping out where we can most everyday.
If the customer ain't happy..... Ain't nobody happy! Lol

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoopstroop said:
Silver Searcher said:
???

I dont think Mike is trying to get you to spend more $ just letting you know you have more options. If you call us independent guys we will make a deal that fits you. Not some generic package deal of junk. If barebones is what you want, we can do that too!

We both hunt and sell detectors and know what is quality and what's not. We want to make you happy
and successful on your hunts. We are here answering questions and helping out where we can most everyday.
If the customer ain't happy..... Ain't nobody happy! Lol
Like I said it was just my view...what would I know :D

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread