All Treasure Hunting

Swartzie

Mar 15, 2009
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been thinking about getting a Lesche. Does it cut through the dry ground pretty good? I'll use a flat headed screwdriver to get through the really dry stuff with success. But, if a Lesche will cut through it then I'm going to have to get one.

-Swartzie

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can push on this as hard as you can and it will hold. I did this with the Minelab fake Lesche and it bent right in half.
You will never have a better tool for digging. and it's guaranteed for life against breakage.
What can you buy these days that does that!

Chocadog

Feb 3, 2010
Roanoke, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Minelab Safari, Garrett GTI2000, Garrett250
It is the best BUT, the hard ground makes it tough on the palm of your hand so, I put a good size Band-Aid on the palm of my hand, and then wear a padded glove to prevent blisters during this drought. In normal weather you just cant beat it. I have had mine for a very long time and still going strong.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lesche, best hand digger I have used so far - by far! :headbang:

OP
OP
m bryan

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chocadog said:
It is the best BUT, the hard ground makes it tough on the palm of your hand so, I put a good size Band-Aid on the palm of my hand, and then wear a padded glove to prevent blisters during this drought. In normal weather you just cant beat it. I have had mine for a very long time and still going strong.
iI've got a blister about the size of a nickel in my right hand...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread