Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can tell you is it was rumored he was in the area, which may or not be so. I do know the location of an excellent back to back JJ symbol (anchor) which has been said to be a marker of Jesse in New Mexico.

OP
OP
C

Colorado

Greenie
Feb 2, 2004
Hello Thank you for you comments. Would that JJ symblol happen to be central NM in Socorro County NM?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one I found is up by Clayton, NM, Colorado. Last stand of Black Jack Ketchum.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well yes I did, Colorado. I posted it over in the treasure symbols forum. I will try to find it for you.

OP
OP
C

Colorado

Greenie
Feb 2, 2004
LOL yes! What a mistake that was on his part. She don't mess around one stupid decision and that's all it took!

Tipou

Mar 6, 2023
Hello I was hoping to inquire of everyone if anyone had any real information pertaining to Jessie James being in New Mexico? thank you for any info
Have you watched the new series on Discovery+ called Gold, Lies and Videotapes? There’s an anchor symbol in the cave. It’s about treasure that was found in Victorio Peak in New Mexico

Tipou

Mar 6, 2023
All I can tell you is it was rumored he was in the area, which may or not be so. I do know the location of an excellent back to back JJ symbol (anchor) which has been said to be a marker of Jesse in New Mexico.
Where? Is it in Victorio Peak?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where? Is it in Victorio Peak?
No, it's in NW New Mexico. I've got to observe the weathering on it in several different years, and come to the conclusion it's not really all that old. Still pretty cool. There are some really old markings in that area. It's around Clayton Lake, great area to explore.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread