attn: diggers in columbus, oh. please respect the parks!!!!!

zincmaster

Mar 8, 2011
col. ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2 and at pro
went to a park i detect, all was well found some clad, then i noticed these giant holes, atleast 10 inches across and only about 1 inch deep, theres no way that groung will heal properly. i know the person who did this , he is an older gent i was talking too ,he was using a soverign i think he said, if you are reading this please watch videos on youtube about proper holes and better pinpointing techniques, sir i remember your name and will report you if i see this again, i only wish i woulda saw them before you left. i woulda atleast given you some tips on the subject. you are putting us all at risk, please respect the parks and observe the detectorists constitution and bylaws.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the ground is hard and dry. Respect the parks do not dig in them at all. Wait till you get some rain before you start digging holes. That way they will not turn brown.......Matt

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woodland Detectors said:
I agree... C'mon guys RESPECT.

I agree From way Over Here!!! If its dry and Your Doing damage Move Somewhere Else Until the Rain Comes to Soften things UP!!! If i notice an area is Dry and I will Cause Damage I will Pass It Up!!! Have respect And Pick up Your Trash that You find!!!! We are Watching You You Might Not even See Us !!! HH Chug

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Although I understand the intent of your post and 100% agree with it, but I just have a gut feeling that the folks who did the damage may not be a member of this forum and will not see your request.

The rest of us already know ( or at least should know) that you do not leave damage to areas when recovering your target. The new folks to the hobby also learn this, eventually. Hopefully the people you are trying to reach will somehow become more knowledgeable and better informed as to proper target recovery methods, if not from this forum, from one of the other forums or from experience in the hobby.

HH

Ray S ECenFL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread