snowdogg70

Jun 23, 2011
burlington ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 bounty hunter 2200's garrett at pro 2 garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all, i currently use a bounty hunter 2200 with a garrett pro pointer, i am happy with my bounty hunter and very happy with the pointer but i have a chance at a garrett ace 350 with a garrett pin pointer as well here is what i t comes with/
Brand New, Used once.
Includes:
Garrett Ace 350 Pro Metal Detector, in box, mint condition. Includes, Machine, ear phones, all paperwork. BLANK WARRANTY card.
Garrett Pro Pointer, in box, w paperwork.
I bought this setup to find my girlfriends diamond ring she lost in the backyard. Took me no time at all to find it.
This setup cost me over $500 to purchase.
Selling for $325 FIRM- The Metal detector alone was $350 plus tax.
how does this compare to what i already have? is it a good deal?.
i will also add recently i bought a bh 2200 for my wife and now need a second pin pointer! so i am really considering this offer, price is in canadian funds. any input would be great thanks

Attachments

• garrett.jpeg
    garrett.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 984

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never used the Bounty Hunter, but the Ace is a decent machine, and would be a great back up even if you like you BH better, plus you're getting a free pinpointer out of the deal. I'd say go for it.

Woodsman99

Aug 3, 2011
Ontario
I use the BH2200 too and picked up a second one for my wife while there were on sale earlier this month at CTC for almost 1/2 price. A price I couldnt refuse. I was looking at the Ace 350 prior to the sale I ran across and it seems that in Canada our clad is closer to the Eurpoean coins than the US coins so the dealers here recommend the Garrent EuroAce 350 in Canada. It seemed like a decent machine and I like the pin point feature in the detector before going to the hand held. Something the BH 2200 does not have. They can be had new online from Canadian dealers for $299. I use a dealer out of Grimsby to purchase a couple of pro pointers and Lesche diggers and he was very reliable and wealth in information to talk too. Pro pointers in Canada go for between $129 and $140. If he has "detector headphones" they would range from a starting point of about 80 in Canada for the Jolly Rogers to $130 for the Gray Ghost. Non pro level Treasure Ears go for $49 CAD.

So if the headphones are decent then he did spend about $500 on it new and if its only used once his price sounds good. I'd ask if its a 350 or a EuroAce though. Easy to tell the display is different with the US coinage designations being removed from the screen display on the EuroAce 350 and replaced by metal designations. It seems most of the dealers here are now selling the EuroAce 350

Google Golden Horeshoe Detector Sales or Middlesex Detector sales and you will find comparable prices for product sold in Canada.

I like the BH2200 light and easy to use but if I can find a better unit at a good price locally I will upgrade tooand keep the BH for the car on business trips.

You can also go to Garrett and dowmnload the manual to read before purchase or watch the videos on use.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread