Can anyone tell Me about using a camera to take Aura pictures.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Search this forum for "digital cameras can see hidden gold" and you'll find all the info you need from both sides of the argument.

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
LOL! Your wasting your time.

Here is a video I made trying to see if gold would Even Reflect IR radiation.

Using a TV remote control you can see the IR light in the Web cam.

I placed a 14K ring on a sheet of aluminum foil and you can see the IR reflected on it.

Remove the Foil and the Ring alone, NO reflections, No Emissions.

Gold is a Inert Metal. No Emissions!

Edit Video removed. Would not want to confuse folks with science .

S

stefen

Might also want to explore the use of dowsing rods held over a map.

Understand that the results are similar in nature....and is held in high regard by TN Dowsing enthusiasts...

Please keep us informed, and will be looking forward to the posts of your findings.

Oh, by the way, be sure to use the SEARCH feature shown at the upper right of each screen...its invaluable for research on all topics.

Good hunting :thumbsup:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Homefires, surely you jest??!! Just because your little experiment didn't work, doesn't prove anything! Don't you know it merely means you didn't have enough experience? didn't do the experiment right? Didn't try it long enough? Don't have the "gift"? And so on and so on it goes. ::) You obviously haven't read the proponents come-backs yet :-*

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Fortune hunter, think about it! If such a camera existed wouldn't you see them everywhere?
I have been in photography since the 50's and I can tell you that is an old fable. The rumor started with the old infered film used with special filters. It started again when companies started to convert digital cameras to infared use. Frank

S

stefen

homefires said:
LOL! Your wasting your time.

Here is a video I made trying to see if gold would Even Reflect IR radiation.

Using a TV remote control you can see the IR light in the Web cam.

I placed a 14K ring on a sheet of aluminum foil and you can see the IR reflected on it.

Remove the Foil and the Ring alone, NO reflections, No Emissions.

Gold is a Inert Metal. No Emissions!

Edit Video removed. Would not want to confuse folks with science .

Perhaps you didn't microwave the ring first...if you did you'd have plenty of emissions...

Hey! Don't shoot the messenger...thats what the diviners profess :laughing7:

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For all you non-believers out there, grow up & get a life. Gold auras are 110% factual & true. How do I know? Because The Amazing Kreskin, Uri Geller & Alf said so :laughing7: :laughing9: :tongue3:

S

stefen

njnydigger said:
For all you non-believers out there, grow up & get a life. Gold auras are 110% factual & true. How do I know? Because The Amazing Kreskin, Uri Geller & Alf said so :laughing7: :laughing9: :tongue3:

You forgot Howdy Doody and Kermit the Frog :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread