Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mona lisa, I have a psychology degree and they wanted someone with a related field of expertise. I took a sixty hour training course at a nationally recognized forensic training school. I solved several crimes such as rape and robbery by getting the witness or victim to remember suppressed details under hypnosis. I had to take an oath not to use it for entertainment purposes, but I got to do some demonstrations that were fun. The courts severely restricted the use in police work because defense attorneys claim they wee not given the chance to crossexamine the witness/vistim while they were under hypnosis. However because of my education and training the courts let me testify as an expert witness so I could give my opinion. I had more experience and training than most psychiatrists. Monty

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
If I go out for a night on the town with the girlfriends, you can bet money that the first man wearing a dead animal carcass on his head and calling it a hat will hit on me within five minutes. I swear to God. I have won bets this way. Like a moth to the flame they are......I am not sure if this is a talent tho?But its a sure moneymaker. :D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i can run
when i have to ::)
once i chased down a dog in feb. ;D
me and a cop were chasing it down in our cars
it had been running around in traffic
so we were trying to catch it
ne way after i caught this dog
the (female)cop comes over and gives me a big hug
and says
"DAMN YOU CAN RUN FAST"
also got skills with the ladies and i dont try ;)

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back when I was in high school. I had a 66 Mustang that had a really stiff spring in the cigarette lighter. When it poped out it landed on the seat. Some how I was able to lift my butt off the seat, pull over, and safely stop the car. Don't know how I did it though.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
PhotoTJ said:
I can juggle, play a little guitar, and hold my breath for 3 minutes and 17 seconds.

I don't think I could do all three at the same time for nearly that long! ::)

Z

ZumbroKid

My marketing talents have landed me my own forum. Just got it today. ;)

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
Earlier today, I had posted a reply taking exception to PBK's "Jefferson Davis" posting. Now, I see that my earlier posting has been deleted. My post was a little on the vehement side. However, PBK sent me a PM apologizing for offending me. I accepted his apology, and asked him to not remove his post. I didn't realize at the time that he was being (at least a bit) tongue-in-cheek with his posting. I apologized to him (I think) by return PM, I hereby do so publicly.

And, to whoever I offended enough to get my posting deleted, I offer my apologies to you as well.

Now, one other thing I said in that deleted posting was about a special talent I have. I hereby repeat it:

There are times that I've been known to be able to put my foot in my mouth.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I read Tarot cards for a few years when I was younger...I was pretty good...at least no one ever told me I was wrong. :)

I predicted that my step-father was going to die three months before it happened. I didn't tell him, of course, because that's one thing you never tell anyone. But, I did tell my mother that night, "the cards said Dick is going to die". Three months later he was diagnosed with leukemia and departed this world shortly afterwards.

There were many other instances, but this was the most shocking...the cards were screaming death...there was no other way to read it. I lied with a red face and said he was going to have financial problems...he just laughed at me. He was a great man and a good father.

TBGO

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmmm well actually I am psychic and used to be able to find anything lost for my parents as a kid growing up. They called me the "detective". *L*
It wasn't till I was older that the realization came about being psychic and
knowing certain things before they happen. This talent most likely helps me
in the field when I'm MD'ing.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Once changed the ignition points/condenser in an older model lawn mower blindfolded. Took me 18 minutes... would have been quicker if my friends weren't moving my tools around. :P

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I am pretty bland, don't have any hidden talents.

My daughter Ashley, she is 9. She has been tested has an IQ of 165. She's a blooming genius. When she was seven she recited every Vice President of this nation, in order, and the dates they served. Now she not only reads at a 11th grade level, she writes her own books at a 9th grade level. It's all pure fiction and fantasy, but i will publish her stuff myself. This will happen in the near future.

She is totally awesome.

DM

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Digginman, that's excellent. So your talent isn't hidden... your a good father.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I guess if you can call

Getting a car under control, after taking it Sidways
both Directions, while rounding a Curve at 80 MPH,
and not hitting the Guide Rails a "Talent". :D