Weird Hidden Talents.

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
PhotoTJ said:
I can juggle, play a little guitar, and hold my breath for 3 minutes and 17 seconds.

how little is the guitar?

ok i can make my eyes vibrate, can wiggle my ears (not as much as Alfalfa htough), and when i drink a little bit i can recite ANYONES name in reverse..... just say the name and i will say it backwards... pretty neat...... not as good at it sober tho lol

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a knife thrower...have a ton of throwing knifes...mostly Gil Hibben. It takes a lot of practice...I'm a bit rusty now, but am setting up a new target in the yard. Been detecting too much to do much throwin'.

TBGO

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can draw and paint better than most and not quite as good as some others. I have little kids draw random-shaped lines on a piece of paper and then I add to it turning their line into a picture. They're impressed and that's all that counts.

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have incredible eye control. I, like you, can move my eyes independantly. I can actually move them so that I play tennis with them, look in two different directions (left AND right).

I had an ex girlfriend that had a lazy eye. She wore glasses as a kid, but when she got older, she didn't have to anymore... but.. when she got tired, it would want to move on it's own. So.. i'd be sitting there, allowing one of my eye's to begin to wander.. suddenly, her eye would begin to follow mine... then she's shake her head and I'd always get yelled at.

Still can't figure out why she's an ex.... humph...

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am good at solving the original rubics cube. Average time about 2 minutes, Best time 27 seconds. I still remember the moves and tricks but I am not as fast as I used to be , not even one time.

Ed D.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I do all my own stunts.
I can hold my breath for almost two minutes under water.
I can throw a jack knife or tomahawk and hit the target 9 out of ten times.
I can ride a horse backwards,standing up or sidesaddle :D
I can make a childs halloween costume in five minutes using string ,paperbag and tinfoil.
I can talk on the phone,use the computer,hold a kid and stir a kettle simuntaneously.
Does any of this get me a prize.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gypsyheart said:
I do all my own stunts.
I can hold my breath for almost two minutes under water.
I can throw a jack knife or tomahawk and hit the target 9 out of ten times.
I can ride a horse backwards,standing up or sidesaddle :D
I can make a childs halloween costume in five minutes using string ,paperbag and tinfoil.
I can talk on the phone,use the computer,hold a kid and stir a kettle simuntaneously.
Does any of this get me a prize.

It should! ;D

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
I am an expert shot with a pistol. I can hit an arrow sticking in the ground at 50 yards with a rifle...no scope. On the lighter side....I can turn 2 bucks into 200 at least once a year. (Lucky finds at garage sales!)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue!

Mike

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
In my Paleozoic youth, I had incredibly acute hearing, both over distance and at extremes of frequency. That, combined with a total inability to ignore what I overheard or at least keep it to myself, got me into a very great deal of trouble. Fortunately, by the time I was in my 30's it had simmered down to what I assume to be about normal.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,my weird hidden talents are I can mimic over 2 dozen bird calls and whistles.This took me years to prefect and some birds call back to me.the other was a bit of a surprise, about 6 years ago there was a hat making compition and i made a hat from papermash and won the competion 5 years in a row.

tinpan

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
gollum said:
I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue!

Mike

You can dance pretty well, too, Mike. :P ::)

IF ONLY THAT WERE ME! ;D ;D ;D

I'm a cracker (mostly)! I'm 1:64th Soul Brother! My grandfather's GrandFather freed his slaves, and married one in 1814! True Story! Couldn't tell though, and that story dearly POs many of my relatives! I get my olive skin from the Chickasaw part of my family.

Best,

Mike

Mike

T

TreasureTales

Once, a few years ago, I had a temporary "hidden talent." My gall bladder was screwed up, but my doctor kept misdiagnosing me. I was getting worse and sicker. Then I noticed that my sense of smell increased about 10 fold. I could smell things almost as well as a dog!!!! lol
I could smell each individual item in the refrigerator, and I'm not talking about stinky cheese or rotten veggies. I could determine the different components in auto exhaust. When I told the doctor about this, he looked at me like I was losing my mind. For awhile, I thought I was. Women's perfume and my own after shave nearly put my nose into orbit, they seemed to be such overwhelmingly strong aromas. When I went to a new doctor, and was finally diagnosed properly, and once the surgery was completed on what became a gall bladder with gangrene (from being misdiagnosed for so long), I immediately lost that phenomenal sense of smell. It was both a blessing and a curse. I can still recall the array of odors eminating from the Men's bathroom at the ballpark...not a pleasant memory, but very pungent. ;)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yo Yo Yo hooooome Slice! What be de haps beeeeeeeyatch? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread