Trokair

Mar 26, 2010
Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I was two weeks early in the Outer Banks this year. I spent all of last week with my Spectra V3 going over the beaches in Coralla and came up with $4.50+ in clad, a cell phone, a leatherman, and some fishing weights (still need to post that picture). With the hurrican coming through there should be lots of beach errosion. Is anyone going to be around there to see if they can come up with some real finds?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trokair said:
Looks like I was two weeks early in the Outer Banks this year. I spent all of last week with my Spectra V3 going over the beaches in Coralla and came up with $4.50+ in clad, a cell phone, a leatherman, and some fishing weights (still need to post that picture). With the hurrican coming through there should be lots of beach errosion. Is anyone going to be around there to see if they can come up with some real finds?

I did tell the wife that I wanted to drive down but with a 7 1/2 hour drive each way and the fact that the house is rented out so I would have to rent something I decided to pass...I may give the NJ shore a try on Sunday if I can sneak away for a few hours.

Good luck to anyone hunting this storm and be careful to any living by the shore.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread