1929 standing liberty with an m on it....!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunday the 21st 2011 08

Found a 1929 standing liberty last week thought it was a 1920 but looking at the mint mark with a magnify glass after it was found. I notice it was a 1929 not a 1920...So stoked... set out this year to find the walking liberty...at lest that's what I told people I was after.

and I would tell them about the walking liberty, and they look at you like your talking Greek to them.the neighbor down the street with the prizm 5 found the m. I didn't see it right on side of the date...must still been in Aw.....Any clue on the m would be Help Full..the mxt did it again.

The mxt hit hard...but not that quick all most double hit beep, she was but a few inches for all most being a 15 khz that detector loved the that standing..It's funny..If the detector likes what it see's the speaker will let you know it likes it and blares out an gives you the hole speaker treatment.I thought it was going to over load and sound like a fire truck or some emergency vehicle like that..

"Here we go"... the meter stuck 3 four sure bars on the bottom, V.D.I.83 and pegged,the quarter logo was etch on the display.....when un covered at fist glance she was standing their, between the buildings with the stars going up the sides....I scream and hollered and hooted and happy danced...and all most gave up my location off of U.S 41.lost my voice you would swear I was out partying all night and being rowdy by the way I sounded the next morn-en .

So any help on the m would help...

liftloop

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all have to get my niece to do it....I would just sh!t if it's a rare and a worthy fined.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
liftloop said:
all have to get my niece to do it....I would just sh!t if it's a rare and a worthy fined.
............................I looked it up it's the designers initials

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread