Real Avid Treasure Hunters Wanted Part II

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CASTING CALL: LOOKING FOR REAL LIFE TREASURE HUNTERS!!!

*Are you or someone you know a true to life TREASURE HUNTER?
*Do you hunt for coins & other ancient artifacts?
*Do you scour the fields looking to collect a piece of history?

A major television production company is seeking charismatic, knowledgeable & fearless Treasure Hunters, Historic Battlefield Detectors, Shipwreck Divers, War-bird Restorers, etc.

If this sounds like you or someone you know send me a private message with the following information?

- Name
- Contact Information
- photos of yourself & lots of photos of your finds
- A summary of where treasure hunt, how you are ?known? in the treasure hunting/historical excavation world.

On second thought forget the above information and just send me a map of where you hunt with an X marked on each finds location. A photo of you would be helpful so I know when to take off running when you arrive at your sites. That is it, just these two items PM'ed to me.

Thanks

(This post is a parody. All similarities to other T-Net posts are intentional but done in good humor with no malice intent. I have no clue if the other post is for real or not so responder beware. If they are a real casting company they should have a website, physical location and phone number. Good luck if you do reply. Again this is a joke so please don't PM me with your dreams of making it big on the TV box.)

NJ

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dingdong said:
iam the man u r looking for but iam not intrested but thank you iam camera shy

We don't use camera's so just send the maps...I'm very close to NYC so this one will be easy.

NJ

S

stefen

Charismatic, knowledgeable & fearless Treasure Hunter is a great decription of my potential. Additionally, retired Seal, Sniper School graduate, and a Tee shirt with 'MAKE MY DAY ~ AH' kinda rounds out my resume.

Now N.J.THer, as close as you're going to get is maybe by Google Earth at 10,000 feet elevation.

Thanks

(This post is also a parody. All similarities to N.J.THer's T-Net posts are intentional and done in good humor, as well, and with no malice intented. Again this is a joke so please don't PM me with your dreams of getting my maps or coordinates, and by the way, I already made it big on the TV box, although she'll tell a conflicting story about the TV box...she claims it was the pool table)
(Hell, I told the other chick that I was a carpet layer and that she looked like....never mind, thats another story)

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The other story may make a better thread...Happy Hunting

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions