What is the most you would pay for a billard table?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's one pretty sweet, but I wouldn't pay a DIME for a pool table.

You know how many people have them sitting in their basement just BEGGING for somebody to remove them for them?

When I used to work for auction houses, we would just leave them in the basement and sell them with the house. Nobody would ever buy them.

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree...I would not want a billard table...too heavy. I just saw a half page ad in the Wall Street Journal with only one picture of this table so I had to look to see how much it cost. At $750,000 I'm priced out of the market for this one.

NJ

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd LOVE to have a pool table. One of my dreams :thumbsup: What man cave would truly be complete without one?! But, the one above is just a bit out of my price range :laughing7: Looks very large...almost more like a snooker table :icon_sunny:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
njnydigger said:
Looks very large...almost more like a snooker table :icon_sunny:

Because it is. You won't see too many 9 ball games on one of those on tv!

As for price the super rich have to spend their money on something, and once you're sick of houses, cars, boats, jewelry etc.. why not grab a nice pool table that you'll use once or twice.

OP
OP
N.J.THer

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iron Patch said:
njnydigger said:
Looks very large...almost more like a snooker table :icon_sunny:

Because it is. You won't see too many 9 ball games on one of those on tv!

As for price the super rich have to spend their money on something, and once you're sick of houses, cars, boats, jewelry etc.. why not grab a nice pool table that you'll use once or twice.

Your not kidding...me and my wife became friendly with a couple that lives in Missouri. They have family money but have also done pretty well for themselves with chemical storage and transportation...mostly oil. He collects Thoroughbred horses and she buys exotic animals for fun. Last time we were down in Mexico they invited us over to their vacation home...it was not a house but a compound with a total of two single family homes, one duplex and a group of six condos built around a pool. Even with some sick money they are super nice...their adult children are a little out of touch but the parents heads are screwed on straight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread