build it and they will come

digsomemore

Oct 12, 2011
south carolina
Detector(s) used
White's classic SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay people we know that everybody has a lot of M.D. that they use. Before I ask lets keep this simple we are all hobiest on this forum. I would like to know if you could make your's or in general metal detectors better (keep it simple) we would all be able to see into the ground and dig a hundred feet in the ground lol :laughing9:. What would you do to make the metal detector (machine) better with out making the cost more than the hobiest would want to pay. Love to here from all of yall. :hello:
Keep it real! Happy Hunting

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make it swing it self, my rota-tor cup is killing me. :sign13:

jonnie

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Build one that discriminates between RINGS and PULTABS UUUUHHHH,on second thought,Big Brother has one.

treasurepirate1

Aug 21, 2010
Ontario canada
Detector(s) used
fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make them lighter but without compromising quality. and make even land detectors water proof.

and tell you if there are two or more different metals under the coil at once instead of the operator guessing if it is multiple metals or just one, like when you have a nail and a silver coin beside each other the screen will show two or more different numbers, kind of like the Minelab E-Track using multiple frequencies to pick the best signals in an area that has many junk items in a confined space.

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
-Garrett did the ATpro ... land and water general detector.... some others to compete with

- a little bit higher stand for the back to keep the unit off the ground. like a built in detector stand

-GPS pinpointing and tracking for locations marked

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make a p.i. detector,{tdi}

So that when you find a deep target and dig down four feet or more with a 950 blue max coil you can switch it to a vlf {5900}detector and use the analog t r discrimination to see what you found.that my friend would be the bomb I would name it the 5900 P.I. pro....Minny me

liftloop

K

Kentucky Kache

liftloop said:
make a p.i. detector,{tdi}

So that when you find a deep target and dig down four feet or more with a 950 blue max coil you can switch it to a vlf {5900}detector and use the analog t r discrimination to see what you found.that my friend would be the bomb I would name it the 5900 P.I. pro....Minny me

liftloop

That's actually a good idea. If we could figure out how to keep them from charging us a price of two detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread