Cowtown treasure hunters club meeting tomorrow!

OP
OP
HuntNdig

HuntNdig

Oct 6, 2011
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from my first meeting with the local club and i sure am glad i went! Met some great folks and learned a little too. Looking forward to my first expedition with the group! If you are not active in a club in your area, i would recommend it, you won't regret it!

k10silv

Sep 21, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Info on this club. I'm in the DFW area and would love to join a club.

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you enjoyed your meeting! I am a member of the Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club that meets in south Irving and it is also a great group of people. Encourage you to come by and meet us as well. We have a Christmas party in early Dec. and then will meet again at the end of January.

OP
OP
HuntNdig

HuntNdig

Oct 6, 2011
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
k10silv said:
Info on this club. I'm in the DFW area and would love to join a club.

here is the website for Cowtown
http://cowtowntreasurehunters.org/

the site hasn't been updated in a while BUT the location for the meetings is still the same and they are held on the 3rd thrusday of each month at 7pm. It was my first time attending and i am gladly joining, it is only $15 a year per member due in January. I am taking my dues even though its almost years end and they offered me not to, but i feel its only $15 and I honesty dont mind. They have a "best finds of the month" vote where the members share their finds and everyone votes on which they think are best. There are several different categories like relic, jewelry, coin, toy,etc and the top three from each category is awarded a prize. Then there is a vote on the best find from the month for all categories which is also awarded. They discuss club topics and at the end they have a raffle! It was a lot of fun and i look forward to the next meeting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions