Old Home Sites

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorite places to hunt.......Finding out that there are lot more than I realized. Towns and country sides are full of them. Didn't realize there were so many......If you need places to hunt just start asking friends,relatives and people you know if they know of any old home sites.....sometimes they will refer you to someone they know or have an old family home site thats still in the family....endless possibilities!

eric n n.c.

Nov 25, 2008
NorthEast, N.C
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 Limited, Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree, I like it when I'm hunting in a field and stumble on a old homesite. You know there's gonna be good stuff when you start finding old brick and pottery shards on the surface and nobody can recall a house ever being there.

OP
OP
m bryan

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eric n n.c. said:
I agree, I like it when I'm hunting in a field and stumble on a old homesite. You know there's gonna be good stuff when you start finding old brick and pottery shards on the surface and nobody can recall a house ever being there.
So true eric....I was hunting for a lost class ring in a hay field not long ago and started finding old buttons and a navy hat pin and some other goodies....asked the owner and he remembered an old house there back in the forties...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread