My first day out..

Axel

Sep 3, 2006
Australia , NSW
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Tomorrow will be my first day on the field , as of today i recieved my brand new BH Tracker IV.

Had a quick test run at my parents and learnt about the different sounds and such...

walking back to the house i was doing a quick scout of the ground , when all of a sudden i got a low tone..

my heart stopped..then beat really fast then stopped then beat fast again...thought i may have picked up a gold ring or the likes..

it was a pull tab about 8 inches down... ::) ;D

but now i can't wait...i'm hitting a beach that no-one detects at because it's so far out of the way , yet so many surfers go to it...

it also has a really big cave that goes into the headland , it used to be open right up , but it's full of sand now and only goes in about 40 mtrs.

my father used to play in the cave when he was a kid , he said it was massive...

anyhow , i'll be back with photo's and hopefully something to show. ;D

cheers ,
AJ ;D

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cave thing sounds exciting. Maybe you'll find a pirates treasure in there. Maybe some kid buried himself a little treat and planned to return for it one day.

Keep us posted!!

OP
OP
Axel

Axel

Sep 3, 2006
Australia , NSW
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
i got myself a set of headphones during the week , and i remember reading that you need a set of headphones that have a sound level control on them...
sadly mine didnt , and the first nail i hit...blew my head off ;D....so i'll have to do something about that..

ok , we're off now to the beach....i've been dreaming all night about finding stuff...but only junk....same thing happen to me with Boxing , before i stepped into the ring i kept dreaming i couldnt hit the guy and i got beat really badly....lets just say...that didnt happen when i did step in for real..8)

ok...chat later fine people !!

Cheers ,
Axel :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread