Looking for a detector buddy in the Madison, WI area...

caius_gauge

Aug 8, 2011
Madison, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,

I have been detecting since the middle of July 2011. I have spent a lot of time trying ot be concious of the environment around me. I have met others who dont really care about filling holes or being kind to the environment around them, and it SICKENS me. I have found a ton of clad, a few silvers, a few rings, a lot of vintage toy cars, a ton of collectable items and a lot of this and that, and I am looking for someone who shares my love of detecting. There is not much time left in the Wisconsin "Detecting Season", so I ask that you respond quickly. I am not looking for someone to show me the ropes, or show me how to dig a hole, I taught myself. I know what I am doing, and I am confident in my abilities. I just am looking for someone to hit a park with, or someone to hit a field with, or something like that. Dont get me wrong, being all by oneself during the sunrise...it is a beautiful thing. I just want someone to cover ground with, but not someone who is not friendly to the environment around them. If you love detecting, and you fill your holes, and you care about the area you are searching (hauling your trash out, picking up garbage on your way around), then please email me. I am not some "earth muffin" or whatever. I just want to finds me some treasure, and leave the area as good, if not better sbape than when I arrived. Please email me. Thanks for checking this out, everyone. If you have questions, or are going to be in a certain area, let me know. I normally detect on weekends, but if you have a differnt time in mind, please let me know. Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread