s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never seen one but when I was about 12 we went to a friends house who lived nearby to what is known locally as the River Swamp. He took us out to the field he had plowed the night before and there were huge footprints going across the freshly plowed dirt. The stride was immense. These weren't shoe prints.One could clearly see what looked like very large toes. I've seen bear tracks and that is not what this was. I just wish that I would of had a camera with me.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Bump and yes, or I should say, have had a few strange encounters over the years. I posted the stories on here before so won't bore you all with them. There is definitely something running around in the woods, that is not in our biology books.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2:

triplehooked

Jul 21, 2010
Elmdale, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Currently back to a Vx3 withe D2 coil ti'l I can save for the V3i. Previous detectors include: Cz3d, CZ20, Vx3, Explorer SE Pro, XLT, MXTx2, Classic ID, Vaquero, Cibola, F2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, with my Killer's on and my hand in the dirt....a plane could crash next to me and I'd be none the wiser til' I hit it with my detector... ;D Remind me to never hunt in the bad part of town, k?

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
I (am) Sasquatch, and I wish people would quit talking about me.

I'm going back to sleep...

:sleepy2:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Original Sasquatch was first published in The Oregonian newspaper, about 1860 or so. Story was in conjunction with a "Lost Cabin Mine" as I recall. Supposed to be in the area of either Mt. Adams or Mt. St. Helens. Mt. St. Helens still has a well-known "Ape Cave" on it btw.

Does Sasquatch exist? I think so. I was near Mt. St. Helens hunting for truffles several years ago. Heard a twig snap, looked toward the sound, and could make out a tall (over 7 foot) creature looking back at me. Long fur on the face, most of the body obscured by hundreds of Red Alder branches and trunks. We stared at each other for a few minutes. Neither of us moved. I had a truffle rake with me at the time, and I think the animal was just curious. I smelled something similar to skunk on the wind, coming from near but not directly from the creature. Definately rank.

A note about Red alder: Red alder comes back very fast after a fire or slide exposes mineral soil, and can reforest at the rate of over 100,000 stems per acre. You have to see these to believe the density. By contrast, Douglas-fir or Noble fir planted in Christmas tree plantations in Clackamas County, Oregon have about 500-800 trees per acre.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Never encountered one. But then again I don't drink or do mind altering drugs. :laughing7:
lol

deathhare

Dec 29, 2008
Nashville, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive done plenty of mind altering drugs and have still never seen Bigfoot. :laughing7:

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
spent my whole life in the woods, even as a kid... haven't seen anything. wish I would though! :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread