Ok Dealers, its cyber-monday. Whats your deal?

B

Bev

Ok Dealers, it's cyber-monday. What's your deal?

Seeing that it's cyber-monday, I thought I'd post a request for dealers (or anyone I suppose) who has a really great deal for metal detectors and especially accessories. I mean really really good deal...like incredible. If you only want to sell a specific number at that price, when you get to the number delete your post.

Maybe give a keyword to get the deal when they visit your site or something to get the low price?

I was looking for a spare pinpointer which gave me this idea.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Re: Ok Dealers, it's cyber-monday. What's your deal?

Bev, you are dreaming, Incredible price, Only on a used unit. As for the pinpointer - Harbor Freight , about $18. now that is incredible. Frank

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unless you actually have to use the Hf pinpointer ...I did frank they are junk sir

OP
OP
B

Bev

Maybe I am dreaming- and I have to agree, the Harbor freight pinpointer is trash. It works for about a dozen times and dies. I've watched the videos, cleaned it, replaced the button, nothing works for long. I can't recommend it.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Bev. I guess I just treat my equipment with great respect and it last longer. My HF is over a year old and still going strong. Found every target that I have used it on with ease. But I must admit I replaced the button when I added the bright blue LED that lights when it finds the target. I guess it's jest my style. My truck is 13 years old with 130,000 miles. My XLT & Surfmaster PI are about 10 years old and my Hays 2 Box which I bought used is ancient, but just pulled a target at 12'.
Frank
PS Here's an offer. Send the HF to me and I will fix it for free. I will even add the blue LED that lights when it finds a target Then I will return it to you.

OP
OP
B

Bev

That is so nice of you to offer but you dont need to do that- although you may end up with quite the side business because of your expertise in fixing those little buggers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread