NEED HELP GETTING A MEDAL DETECTOR WHILE MAKING CHEAP PAYMENTS???

olekyground

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends. I don't know about you but it is really hard for me to find a place where I can borrow money to pay back because I have no credit built up. I was looking on here not too long ago and came across a user on here named WOODLAND DETECTORS. I started checking out his website and he specializes in selling metal detectors with a AWESOME payment plan! I found a Tecktoniks T2 Detector. It is an awesome detector. I called the owner of the store up(You can get his number on the website) and talked to him. I got a plan set up. He said I can just pay what I can pay for the down payment and what I can afford after that each month until its paid off!! I am so excited!!! It is 100% Legitament and I cant wait to try it out!! The website is http://www.woodlanddetectors.com/

If you want a awesome detector and want to be able to afford payments this is your chance!!! He is very lenient on the payments, as long as you make a payment monthly and be willing to pay it off. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK IT OUT! I know I don't regret it!

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
If I could get a tecter making cheap payments I would probably have about five or six Etracs and about fifteen or twenty F75s laying around the house. But that aint gonna happen. I cant wait for tax time!!!!

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a Teknetics T2 (bought by my friend in Oct 2011) for sale, with the stock coil, and I have a brand new in box SEF 12x15 coil for it.... $750 for everything + the cost of shipping it to you!

The T2 has about 20 hours on it. Very deep detactor and a cookie cutter Fisher F75.

Screen is clear no scratches, coil is perfect shape, works perfecty, and I have a digger and pouch I can throw in so you'll be ready to go...

new T2 = $849
SEf 12x15 coil = $189

You cane save some $$ and go get a good pinpointer or another small coil and be set for a long time.

Email me if you or know of anyone interested.

[email protected]

Viddy

Attachments

• T2 pic 2.jpg
    T2 pic 2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 638

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes Mike is a fantastic dealer and takes great pride in making sure his customers are 100% satisfied. And his customer service is second to none. I always recommend people to him.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of luck with your new machine!!
I never deal with anyone BUT Mike,
Great products, prices & Service..
If you need anything whether before or after a sale, He is right on it for you.
Once I was having issues with getting service for my first detector (bought used before I met Mike), the next day I had an email from the manufacturers Vice President assuring me they would take care of it ;D Thanks for everything Mike !! :thumbsup:
Joey, I'm looking forward to seeing those T2 Digs :wink:
HH All :hello:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
steelheadwill said:
Best of luck with your new machine!!
I never deal with anyone BUT Mike,
Great products, prices & Service..
If you need anything whether before or after a sale, He is right on it for you.
Once I was having issues with getting service for my first detector (bought used before I met Mike), the next day I had an email from the manufacturers Vice President assuring me they would take care of it ;D Thanks for everything Mike !! :thumbsup:
Joey, I'm looking forward to seeing those T2 Digs :wink:
HH All :hello:
Thank you everyone.

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
olekyground said:
Hey friends. I don't know about you but it is really hard for me to find a place where I can borrow money to pay back because I have no credit built up. I was looking on here not too long ago and came across a user on here named WOODLAND DETECTORS. I started checking out his website and he specializes in selling metal detectors with a AWESOME payment plan! I found a Tecktoniks T2 Detector. It is an awesome detector. I called the owner of the store up(You can get his number on the website) and talked to him. I got a plan set up. He said I can just pay what I can pay for the down payment and what I can afford after that each month until its paid off!! I am so excited!!! It is 100% Legitament and I cant wait to try it out!! The website is http://www.woodlanddetectors.com/

If you want a awesome detector and want to be able to afford payments this is your chance!!! He is very lenient on the payments, as long as you make a payment monthly and be willing to pay it off. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK IT OUT! I know I don't regret it!

If you have to make payments I recommend not going for a $1,000 detector. What's wrong with one in the $250 range?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread