OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Still quiet. I think I will pose the question in "Charter Members.". It might get a better response.

OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Well, oddly enough my membership came up right now. As of the 15th I no longer have access to the politics or charter member forums. Possibly I just do not need to be a charter member if those are the only things I cannot get into. I mean really, if politics is sort of ceasing to exist here..... again, why should I put the denero up if the things that money bought, that I liked, have gone away?
Regardless I ain't gonna get bent out of shape about it, especially not at this time of the year. I can ponder if for some time if I want to reup. It's all good. Merry Christmas and a blessed and cheerful holiday to all!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_santa: :icon_santa: :icon_santa: :icon_santa:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Oddly enough, My charter membership will be up soon too :dontknow:

If I do not reup I guess I can't buy on the classifieds? Merry Christmas 21st! and everyone here!

OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Honestly Dave, the futher I get away from being a charter member the more I feel that if not for Politics and the search feature I am not missing much. This might have save me a 20 spot that I can put toward a new digger. Win-Win for me. I really did like discussing politics here but I can live if it is gone if I am saving money. Looks like the wipeout of the Politics thread came at a good time. Again, I ain't going anywhere this time. Why should I?? This works just fine without being a cardholding member here.

OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
:laughing11: The better half, ya gotta love her!! :love4: :love7: She finds out I am not renewing my T-net membership and wants to pay for it!! :love3: :love6: :love5: I really had to sit her down and let her know that I really did not want to renew because the stuff a charter membership bought for me were for the most part gone. She still wanted to do it!! :love7:

I talked her into a new pinpointer instead!! :idea1: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing11:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
21stTNCav said:
:laughing11: The better half, ya gotta love her!! :love4: :love7: She finds out I am not renewing my T-net membership and wants to pay for it!! :love3: :love6: :love5: I really had to sit her down and let her know that I really did not want to renew because the stuff a charter membership bought for me were for the most part gone. She still wanted to do it!! :love7:

I talked her into a new pinpointer instead!! :idea1: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing11:

Just when ya think you know em they do something sweet!!lolol

OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
I don't think she is going to get me the pinpointer. :BangHead: She says now I still spend all my time on these types of websites anyhow!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread