What do u use for a treasure hunting pouch?

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife walk behind me 12 paces, as to not disturb the area I might want to look through. She normally wears a large-frame ALICE pack full of snacks and a 100 oz camel back. She doesn't usually bring anything for herself to snack on or drink, either. Other times, she hauls around an old canvas golf bag, like a caddy.

LoveyouGina-kkthnxbye! :laughing9:

clarkkent57

Apr 10, 2017
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I am going to try this. With a 20% off coupon, this might be a great buy for the purpose. I tried a nail bag...too easy to lose stuff. I had a webbed back which was ok. The advantage was rinsing it with stuff in it, but it didn't hold up as well.

Oil Tanned Leather Tool Pouch $20 - 20% coupon = $16

pouch.jpg

Last edited:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well, I use old canvas bags for qt. canteens, strung out on my web belt for my H-suspension system - see my profile pic. I look for smallish items then, to haul home, and I don't like to find junk, but that stuff goes in another bag of same kind.

Nighthunter

Jun 10, 2009
Central Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Bought a Park model from Freeloader here on TN this year. Absolutely love it. Holds everything I need with plenty of room. Pinpointer on outside,easy to reach, and digger holder on inside. Sorry not home to send pics but
I am very happy to have purchased it. He will also modify a pouch any way you want. Hope I haven't broken any rules by this, I am not getting anything for this, just letting all know.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Even if I bought a Park model from Freeloader, I would wear it on my hip for all my tools and use the old nail apron for the finds and trash. For the past two years, been happy traveling light. Detector in the right hand and digging knife, carrot, and piece of canvas in the left hand. And of course the nail apron around my waist.

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carpenters leather tool holder.....mine is very similar, but, mine has 1 zipper compartment for my silver and great finds, also a small stretch thing to hold my water spray bottle.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an old Whites pouch and traded that in fro a Park Ranger pouch made be Freeloader.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread