OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I don't go into any place like that alone guys its too dangerous .I always bring Harry in case something should happen.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bring my K-Bar in case I gotta fight alligators in the creeks or swamps. Also in case I fall through somewhere and need to cut off one of my appendages. I don't have a 'Harry' to bring along. Good thing too. That means I would have to share the booty.... ARRRRR......

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Will.Dig.For.Food said:
I bring my K-Bar in case I gotta fight alligators in the creeks or swamps. Also in case I fall through somewhere and need to cut off one of my appendages. I don't have a 'Harry' to bring along. Good thing too. That means I would have to share the booty.... ARRRRR......

Nope i keep my booty & he keeps his :D ;D

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Will.Dig.For.Food said:
I don't have a 'Harry' to bring along.

Sometimes i wish i didn't have one too ::) ;D ;D ;D
But they are very handy if theres a evil person lurking about . :) He's a strong man.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARRR...I would be a fool to travel the wilds alone...ARRR....but I would be an even bigger fool AAAARRRRRRR to divulge the sarce of all me booty.....ARRR....Throw off the land lover....take down the sails....and travel only at night....keep the gald fer yerself......

Who here shall be the first...ARRR.....to sacrifice someone else fer the cause....

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Will.Dig.For.Food said:
Reddie,
<snip> Your biggest trees may hold a special surprise too....The trees with the funniest appearance or characteristics. Children pic those kinds of trees because they can remember it better. You never knoooow. Good luck with that.

I was just looking at the right side of the house4 photograph. Something odd in that photo. You be careful up there and DON'T alone.

WD

I'm with WD. Have someone with you, especially if you go digging at the base of those "funny lookin' trees."

HH
Nan

hat_man

Sep 13, 2006
Sterling Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
What a cool place. How in the world did you find it? We don't really have many places like that around here. Every spare inch of ground is planted with corn or beans. Got any good tips for a newbie on finding spots like that one?

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
SPOOKEY, See Any Ghosts ? Check This Out. trk5capt...

Attachments

• Picture030a.jpg
    Picture030a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 538
  • Picture030a.jpg
    Picture030a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 538
OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Will.Dig.For.Food said:
I was just looking at the right side of the house4 photograph. Something odd in that photo. You be careful up there and DON'T alone.

WD

I wonder why i didn't see this post earlier ??? ! I do see something over on the right side of pic 4 it looks like mist or something ???

K

Kentucky Kache

Spitfire Reddie said:
Will.Dig.For.Food said:

WD

I wonder why i didn't see this post earlier ??? ! I do see something over on the right side of pic 4 it looks like mist or something ???
I think it's just the shimmering of sun light on the leaves.

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post!!!! What a site. That's the kind of place you could make great finds in. Without going into all of the safty and where to look details (I'm sure you already know them) look at EVERYTHING carefully. Even certain fixtures are treasure in a place like that.
Deepsix

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
But seriously, if you look hard at picture number four, you can see a head, neck, shoulders, both arms and a flat chest with rounded belly. It appears to be facing towards the left side of the screen at a slight angle so as to show its right shoulder and arm. Does anyone else see it like this?

deepsix47

Jul 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Fisher Impulse, Fisher CZ-21, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just looked and had 2 others look also. It looks like foliage to us. Cool pics though.
Deepsix

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
clump63 said:
But seriously, if you look hard at picture number four, you can see a head, neck, shoulders, both arms and a flat chest with rounded belly. It appears to be facing towards the left side of the screen at a slight angle so as to show its right shoulder and arm. Does anyone else see it like this?

Yup. And why I thought a diggin' partner might be a good idea.

It's almost as if the "mist" is looking at the bottom of that tree truck that he's facing - do you see it?

Nan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions