it is possible that I have located the peralta and other lost treasures in ariz.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello gentleman, I have been told the same thing by good honorable people.I am going to take a few friends and relatives but I feel that there are treasurehunters out there that have dreamed about locating a treasure, its in their blood.my partners and I are and have been law enforcement officers.what I would like to do is put different groups to dig certain mines and give 60% to the group digging other mines and ill take 40%a to share with my family and friends.but I will need each person to cover his own expenses. The three mines with the horse will need more exxpperience hunters who can carry rope in case they need it.other mines I need a group that will follow the markings for the Guadalupe.its in a small area but the fun will be to work together and dig it out, it should have a medal door.w will all meet each other all wear an article attached to our clothing to identify each other in distances. All should have some kind of weapon and understand that it will be dangerous. But we will be in numbers.I can't see cover you in expenses for if your injured while digging ..all I ask of all of you is to donate something to a worthy cause, but that is up to you.later this evening I am going to send a picture of the horse.it was made by using the natural contours. Of the mountain and they added rock etching.type that are interested you will email me and tell me something about yourself, what detector you use and if you have any knowledge of following markings, mining, etc. Those that go may have vehicles that can take in shuttles of gear and people.but those that join the teams all I ask that you only join if you fully believe in me.my picture of the horse should make you understand that I have located every thing I mentioned.I don't care if females contribute.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how do you anticipate keeping Uncle Sam outta this?Pretty sure I have heard nothing but confiscation horror stories about things like this in the past :dontknow:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Peralta, you ask us to believe you, but there are big holes in your story. The title states that it is possible you have located-----------. This leaves the question, did you or didn't you locate the sites?
Then there is the question of the split that looks good at first at 60/40, but the 60 is split among the group of how many people? True you claim to have tied all of the clues together, but the grouper is putting in the bull work and if the grouper is say 10 members that means they each get only 6%. that doesn't look so good. I asked earlier what type vehicles can get in there and how close and got no reply. Now comes the big question. What is the status of the land and who is taking care of the land owner? You can't expect help unless you are up front with them. Frank

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O gawd ...This again?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
peralta said:
Hello gentleman, my partners and I are and have been law enforcement officers.
That statement right there......Now gives us good reason not to believe or trust you or your partners............................. .........

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
peralta said:
I have located all the treasure signs of the legendary peralta stone maps, the latin stone maps, the stone crosses and the possible markings leading to the lost Guadalupe treasure mine.I have also located the treasures of the santa Maria.all these mines are in Arizona.it took two years to solve the code and find the mine entry.

Dont forget to show pics. Welcome to Tnet.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friends, I have 3 treasurenet members that are going to participate on the treasure trips.I am not accepting anymore hunters to join, it is now closed.I only wanted those that believe, the rest will be friends and family who will join in the dig.
Franks, every mine has been located, all we have to do is dig.the location of the main peralta mine, the one with the wavy lines will be taken out first.it is close to a rugged jeep road.the second one we must hike to, but the dig won't be to difficult because the entry is marked out, its about 10me ft. Down to the tunnels. All the locations to the cashes are marked out.in these tunnels there are also two chambers containing the hid den books and tablets that the Jesuit priest sealed away.you can see this information on the latin hearts.I am going to wait to dig open the cavern of the gold.I am rushing but will post the pictures of the peralta horse.you must look at the distant side of of mountain side.it is marked with a triangle shadow marking next to the horses head.this is one of my favorite markings.I probably won't attend. The dig the first day or so to throw off any f
unwanted followers.all my treasure documents have been sent away and hidden just to be safe. You are welcome to ask questions and I will answer your what I can.take care framing.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:
So how do you anticipate keeping Uncle Sam outta this?Pretty sure I have heard nothing but confiscation horror stories about things like this in the past :dontknow:

:icon_scratch:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
peralta said:
I have located all the treasure signs of the legendary peralta stone maps, the latin stone maps, the stone crosses and the possible markings leading to the lost Guadalupe treasure mine.I have also located the treasures of the santa Maria.all these mines are in Arizona.it took two years to solve the code and find the mine entry.

Read this before you go..

“The Conclusion of the Original Peralta Stone Maps: The King’s Royal Treasure.”

Author- Mark Clayton; ISBN 978-1-4251-8613-5; Trafford Publishing; 73-pages; 9”x 11” paperback; Full color photographs & illustrations. $24.95

A Review by Terry Soloman, TerrySoloman.com

Mark Clayton, takes us on a wild and sometimes confusing ride through the lore surrounding “The Peralta Stone Maps,” found in Arizona by a retired Oregon Highway Patrolman in 1949. Clayton’s book focuses on his search, and if you believe him – the discovery of “the King’s Fifth,” which was 20-percent of all the treasure found or collected in Arizona, by the Conquistadors and the Peralta Family.

I am very familiar with the Superstition Mountains, having hiked and camped there with my Father growing up, in the Boy Scouts, and later as a private guide. Because I know these areas intimately I found the old maps, illustrations and photographs in this book fascinating. The author is a Canadian, mesmerized by Arizona and the Superstition Mountains. He takes us through his personal journey of discovery, starting in 1997. Clayton and his friend flew to Phoenix for a vacation in October, 1997. While there, they met the owner of a gold prospecting shop in Tempe, Dave Ramirez. It was Ramirez that told Clayton about Apache Junction, the Superstition Mountains, and the Peralta Trails. Within a week, Mark and his friend Lori were hooked on the lore - and lure - of the Peralta Maps!

In the book, Clayton chronicles his research, and lays out his theory about the location of what could be one of the largest treasure hoards ever discovered. The problem with this book - for folks that are not familiar with the Peralta Maps and their history, is that Clayton’s ideas and theories are based on endless references to other books and research - done by others. If you have never read these books or papers, you could be left scratching your head while looking at one of Clayton’s photographs of a Spanish trail marker, or monument!

I recommend this book just for the topo maps, historical maps; illustrations and photographs alone! If you are interested in Adolf Ruth; the Peralta family; Spanish Treasure in Arizona; or just hiking the mysterious Superstition Mountains, this book may be for you! Order it online at: http://www.trafford.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000134870

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread