mxt

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The MXT is very versatile due to the many coil options as well.
luvsdux

kenpodetector

Jan 1, 2012
Northern NV. and Kennesaw Ga.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Gold Monster, SDC2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like my mxt but I am not a fan of the noise/chatter but its just how it was designed. I tend to lean towards my xterra 705 but both machines are kick butt.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kenpodetector,
Keeping the threshold at a bare hum, re ground balancing occasionally and backing the sensitvity down when too noisy will keep any noise and/or chatter to a minimum. Mine is very tolerable when set this way and especially so when I'm using the 6X10 DD coil. As a point of interest if you're not aware of it, the threshold hum will null out when the coil is passed over items that are discriminated out. At that point you know there's a (probably unwanted) target there, but you can still consider digging or not.
luvsdux

hanoverdigger

Oct 27, 2010
Hanover County, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites MxSport Teknetics T2 SE Nautilus 2 b
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kenpodetector said:
I like my mxt but I am not a fan of the noise/chatter but its just how it was designed. I tend to lean towards my xterra 705 but both machines are kick butt.
Mine doesn't have any chatter. I crank the sens. to the max, threshold where it's barely audible, disc. at preset level. It'll pick up a bullet at 12" no problem. I like it!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread