hunter487

Jan 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this hobby and probably will be asking alot of questions and generally being a pain in the ___. I will be picking out a metal detector soon and get started. I've always been interested in old stories and legends and hope to follow up on a few as time permits. I live in Texas and know of several legends, one is the Sublett mine and the other is the Lost San Saba Mines. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope to have some good conversations and hopefully share some of my finds with yall.

keninkansas

Greenie
Feb 20, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excall-ll,minelabe explorer se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet,listen to the OLD people, they have found more then I have,ken

OP
OP
H

hunter487

Jan 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, I always listen to old people, don't get old being a fool. Lots of young wise men are dead.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings and salutations hunter487!!!!!!!!Like I tell my Son,I'll show you everything I know,hope you listen better than he does. :laughing7: :laughing7: Use CAUTION in them old mines!Hope your venture pans out GOOD for you. God Bless Chris

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
welcome to TNET. let us know when you get your MD and show us your finds

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! This site is very beginner friendly... & alot of good people here to help you out!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the net, this is the most friendly site i have come across, And collectively the people here are the smartest around IF ya listen to them. Get your detector and show us your finds HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread