Treasure was moved

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
I got a knock on my door one day,it was a deputy sheriff,I was thinking did I do something against the law I was not aware of, he soon gave his name and told me he had heard that I was a treasure hunter and he needed to talk to me,so we went inside and sat down,he started telling me he went to a estate auction and had bought a .22 rifle for his grandson,the stock was too long to fit him ,so he went down in the basement and was going to cut the stock down in his workshop,when he pulled the butt plate off,he found a rolled up paper in the the butt of the rifle,it was a map with directions to where $15,000 dollars was buried.I will try and draw the map from memory so you readers can sorta see what it looked like,any way I sorted out the directions,and ended up at a house that was a old mans son,it was his father who had buried the money.I would like to point out the map was bad drawing and handwriting was hard to make out. I found out from the son,his dad had to go to the hospital for a few days,and died shortly, but he moved the money ,I found the place he had it buried,he had marked it with a brick that had "HERE" carved in it,the old man had moved it before he died,I assume he buried it at his place,no money showed up in the bank or in the house.. after,I went to where the old man lived ,and talked to the new owners,they was very hard nosed and refused any offer of a search even to the son, Regards....Ken

OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
sorry forgot the map....Ken

Attachments

• Treasure Map.jpg
    Treasure Map.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 281
OP
OP
kenmor

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
I was a cache hunter,and made a living at it,coin shooting is good for practice, but it wasn't my bag,by the way I live in the Phlippines now.( Retired),regards...Ken

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kenmor said:
and talked to the new owners,they was very hard nosed and refused any offer of a search even to the son, Regards....Ken

Sorry If I was the New owner & Found it, I wouldn't let you
search either. You may just realize that I Found it
& get a Lawyer to try and sue me.

OR If you just told me there was a cache on my Property, Why would I want to share it
with you, or Anyone else ? Or have someone Lay claim
to the whole thing, after it's Found ?

My Response would be something Like :
"Nope, this is My Property Now, I Don't Believe there is a treasure,
I think your Up to No good :wink: :tongue3: '
"now let me see, where do I start looking ? :icon_pirat: ? "

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread