Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with BosnMate. My best eyeball find at the beach was a $20 dollar bill!

Ed D.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
My best 'eyeball' find was on a very small beach just 2 miles from where my wife gambled. I'm not arithmetically challenged, so I never gamble. When she gambled, I metal detected on the beach. I saw a wad of money....(2) $20s, (1) $10, a $5, and 2 $singles ---for those having trouble with the total, that was $57.

OP
OP
rapidroy7

rapidroy7

Sep 25, 2009
I don't like gambling either Goose-0, I kept coming up with a buck two ninety eight on your figures though? thanks 2all

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I eye-balled a $10 bill two weeks ago. Pleased me to no end. :icon_thumleft:

DirtyDon

May 5, 2005
rome.NY
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.Now that you asked. There's a fairly large lake near by my house that I hunt every time I get a chance. Usually very early Monday morning is the best time. Sometimes when I start there is a beach employee driving a rake like tractor that picks up what ever trash was left on the beach from the day before. We talked one morning as to what the most unusual item we found. I told him about a full can of beer I just found. Unusual since I never found one before. He had me beat tho. He said his most unusual was a woman lying asleep and drunk on the sand and she was as naked as the day she was born. He blew his air horn to wake her and when he came back she was gone. If that would have been me finding the girl how do you think I would have made out if I took her to our next club meeting to be judged as most unusual find?

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Have eyeballed one $50 bill few years ago, have found 2 $10 and several $1 bills. My two best eyeball finds were two gold rings. John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread