Cammonk

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2011
Peterborough, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Tim, I've never done any hunting down in that part of Ontario but it is littered with War of 1812 stuff. A town called Ridgeway comes to mind, it was supposed to be one of the most vicious battles of the war. Occasionally you read about excavators coming across British and American war dead, as well as war relics.

Good luck, don't tell anyone if you find anything LOL.

Cam.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Cammonk said:
Hi Tim, I've never done any hunting down in that part of Ontario but it is littered with War of 1812 stuff. A town called Ridgeway comes to mind, it was supposed to be one of the most vicious battles of the war. Occasionally you read about excavators coming across British and American war dead, as well as war relics.

Good luck, don't tell anyone if you find anything LOL.

Cam.
When .. Cam ... Told you to not tell about any thing you might find ....... That is good information he gave you....... The less you tell about what you find the better off you will be........ I have never hunted that area but i go through there a lot........ I do hunt up around Noelville & Sudbury Ontario at times though...... You should find some good finds there around Niagara Falls .... Good Luck & HH

OP
OP
MetalDetector27

MetalDetector27

Jan 29, 2012
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys

anticipater

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2009
Niagara falls area stoney creek and queenston hights is a no no most it is controled by niagara parks and is a no go battle of 1812-1814 all other area is privately owned check local detector clubs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread