• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bjblas

Jan 22, 2006
missouri
a strange thing happen to me the outher day. first off i have been detecting for about 20 years now mainly parks , old houses and such , well i decided to take the hobby one step further and go after a lost treasure that was close to where i live , i got on the net and found some well known treasures in my area did some research got some old maps and books and pin pointed where to start my adventure well thats as far as i got before my mind told me this particular treasure is well known and must be a hoax or has been found so i put it out of my head . now this was about a month ago . now i love reading about lost treasure so i ordered some back issues of true treasures magazines 70 ,71,72 .36 magazines in all well i had them all stacked up and decided to read one the first one i pulled from the stack from about the middle and started to flip threw it when some thing caught my eye you guessed it the treasure that i did all that research on was right there in front of me . i thought to my self coincidence or what are the odds of me pulling out of a stack of 36 magazines the treasure i was going to try and find . has this happend to anyone before and do you believe there is a strange force working here to get me to go after this particular treasure. or am i just wishing to hard thanks bjb

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be your sign for a once-in-a-lifetime discovery.....GOOD LUCK and keep us posted.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well, you could be wishing too hard.

But I'm a firm believer that there are very few actual "coincidences."

I'm with the other guys, there's one way to find out! But I'd take a cell phone with me, just in case lol

Nan
also in MO - St Louis here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions