🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 sided Riker box's?

Are there such thing as two sided Riker boxes? I'm looking to put a display together for a home owner and would like something I can use so that both sides of the items can be viewed. Anything out there like this? Another problem is that different items vary in thickness.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2 sided Riker box's?

sounds like a Google project.

liftloop

OP
OP
baspinall

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

liftloop said:
sounds like a Google project.

Yeah, tried that project already.

liftloop

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have never researched for two sided riker mounts, perhaps they exist, but many years ago I came across a few of these two sided 1/2" thick metal framed two sided 8x11 glass enclosed frames that I used for thin items, like the ID photos one side and suspender parts on the other. BUT, have no idea when and where I got them :icon_scratch:
The frame is held in place by one set screw that you remove and than can spread open the frame enough to remove the glass and foam to put your relics on for display. Of course being a max of half inch thick limits the type of relics that can be display, just like in a Riker mount, unless a thicker frame is out there.

Try googling Shadow boxes, not sure but maybe that was two sided ones that would be similar in design, but I imagine a bit pricey.

Don

Attachments

• displayfrontside.jpg
    displayfrontside.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Displaybackside.jpg
    Displaybackside.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 460

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread