Aussie

Nov 2, 2009

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Colonial Copper Zeus said:
Congrats....What did she read on your meter? Mine about explodes when I put the coil close to my wife. V.D.I goes through the roof. ;D
Chris

Mine said "OVERLOAD RUN"

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, now I know what the VD signal is saying! Luckily my detectorat the time didn't have a VD dector! VD stands for Very dumb doesn't it? :dontknow: I had an exwife for some time after my first marriage who harassed me and tried to get me into trouble with my employer. Luckily I was in my bosse's office when she called to report me prowling around her house one evening. I was in his office explaining I was not prowling her neighborhood from a previous call she made. After that she lost all credibility and finally after nearly 40 years she was blackballed from filing complaints. But I have been married to my second wife for over 40 years and sure as heck don't have any reason to want to have anything to do with wife #1. My only advice is to be darn sure you love this lady before you slip the ring on her finger. M :-* onty

ridger12

Apr 4, 2005
Sandy Ridge Pa
Detector(s) used
Minlab e-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! :hello2: :hello2:

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
(Ephesians 4:31,32)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread