New Lyme disease risk map.

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
This does not look encouraging for those of us in the northeast!!

Lyme_Disease_Map_300.jpg

Another year of buttoned down!!

Dave

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Better get your Colloidal Silver Generator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no KNOW Bacteria or Pathogen that can survive more than 6 minutes in a silver environment!It doesn't turn your skin GRAY,I've been using it for 20 years,and I NEVER get sick!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only the WI area surprises me...

It only makes sense that the north east would be the hot spot seeing that lyme disease was created (and pantented) in CT.

OP
OP
DKinPA

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
Sorry Mike.....this was all I saw posted. Maybe you guys livin' the good life don't have to deal with ticks....LOL!!

Dave

slykatt13

May 16, 2009
ny
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 50/minelab safari
im from n.y...got lyme beginning of summer....caught it in the first stage..antibiotics took care of it...i had full puffy red circle around bite within 24 hour period..within 3 days i was not feeling quite right..laughing for no reason...muscle aches(i do construction so i thought nothing of the aches)..by the fourth day i was exhausted.developed pink eye in both my eyes..sight and hearing were impaired.went to the medical center..drew blood and started me on antibiotics...got results 5 days after blood test...positive stage 1 lyme...the worst part of it,the day i got the tick the only thing i found was a lead seal...unmarked..better than nothin i guess....always use bugspray and proper precautions while detecting..everyone stay safe out there...happy hunting~~todd..n.y

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
People have contacted it out here in Oregon.

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess we are luck here in New Mexico, all we have to deal with is the plague and junta virus :icon_sunny:

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DKinPA said:
Sorry Mike.....this was all I saw posted. Maybe you guys livin' the good life don't have to deal with ticks....LOL!!

Dave

I wish!

One of my main hunting partners was infected by lymes disease from a tic bit a few years ago. He received his bite in northern California near the town of Ukiah.
So we have it too... :'(

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worldtalker said:
Better get your Colloidal Silver Generator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no KNOW Bacteria or Pathogen that can survive more than 6 minutes in a silver environment!It doesn't turn your skin GRAY,I've been using it for 20 years,and I NEVER get sick!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris
Amen to that. I've been looking into making my own. They're fairly easy to make.

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have never heard of colloidal silver before so I googled it http://www.elixa.com/silver/index.html so you just rub it on your skin and it keeps the ticks off ? :dontknow: interesting I'll have to read up it.Just goes to show a person can learn something new everyday. Thanks for the post

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure that colloidal silver is not just snake oil with a new name? I didnt see any impressive results on test, except from advertisements.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah they need to move that red blob to central VA. a bit more. This is where I contracted Lymes last year. Since thence then I have been having all kinds of joint problems in my body. I have never seen so many ticks than I have in East Central Va.

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
I have made my own colloidal silver, basically the same as doing electrolosis. Just use two .999 silver rods, one of the rods will fizz, which puts silver into the water.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A close detecting (hunting, pistol team, fishing... bla , bla, bla) buddy died of Lyme disease. Bite.... to funeral.... 3 months or so. Not fun to watch. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread